The Center for Career Education (CCE) is available to students from their ﬁrst day of classes at Columbia and for life. We encourage students to connect with us in their ﬁrst year to learn about our services and programs and develop personalized career plans that integrate career development and experiences in meaningful and balanced ways into their lives.
- Individual career counseling
- Skill development workshops
- Employer events
- Access to jobs and internships
CCE Services and Resources
- LionSHARE - CCE’s database of part-time, full-time, and internship positions. Annually over 20,000 positions are posted in LionSHARE.
- Career Counseling, skill building, and practice interviewing opportunities
- CCE-run internship programs. Check out student experiences in CCE-run programs. Learn more about the advice we share with students on finding internships on this video.
- CCE support for internship funding
- Career Fairs and employer information sessions - opportunities to learn from and connect with employers
- Alumni-Student connections through industry or identity in the workplace events, mentorship programs, and Columbia Career Connections on LinkedIn
- Newsletters - industry and graduate school themed with highlights of upcoming events and deadlines
Online Career Resources
- Explore majors and careers
- Explore industries
- Graduate School
Graduating Student Outcomes - CCE surveys the graduating class of the schools it serves every year
Parents Recruiting Columbia Students
CCE encourages you to consider hiring Columbia students and alumni for your organization. Reach out directly to us or connect us with the Human Resources team at your organization.
The Employer and Alumni Relations team at CCE will help you advertise your positions and recruit the best Columbia candidates for your company.
For more information about programming for CC and SEAS parents, inclduing programs we have hosted or joined for families see Family Engagement and the Family Engagement Recordings.