Get ready and build confidence and comfort for your interviews through practice. Click here to schedule an in-person, phone, or virtual practice interview session.
What We Offer
- Behavioral / Traditional Interviews: Schedule a practice interview with a career counselor to prepare for an upcoming interview or to practice general interview skills. To help us tailor your practice session, send us a job or internship description, your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant application materials.
- Practice Interview Nights: We offer these events in partnership with alumni and employer volunteers. This includes a Tech/Software Interview Night, to practice whiteboarding/coding for tech or software roles.
rESOURCES AND sERVICES
- Big Interview: We offer you free access to Big Interview, an online platform you can use to build confidence in your interview skills and prepare for interviews. You can record yourself answering interview questions tailored to specific industries, roles, or skills. You can also use their library of training videos to learn interview strategies.
- Interview Prep under Design your Next Steps Resources: Our website has many additional resources to help you learn about interviewing.
- Clothing Closet: Borrow a suit for an upcoming interview.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a practice interview appointment, click here to sign in and select “Center for Career Education” from your list of advising centers.
Booked an appointment and can’t make it? Give us 24 hours notice so we can make your appointment available to another student or alum.
A Note about Medical/Health Professions School Interviews
The team that writes your committee letter does these types of interviews.
- CC and SEAS undergraduates and alumni have pre-professional advising resources through the Center for Student Advising.
- GS students and alumni who are planning to apply to medical school with the support of the GS Premedical Committee may contact the GS Premedical Office for advice on preparing for interviews.