The Center for Career Education (CCE) provides visiting undergraduate students enrolled with Columbia College or Columbia Engineering with limited access to our services and resources as follows:
- Access to events at CCE, including employer information sessions, career fairs, workshops, panels, and networking nights
- Access to general internship and job postings in LionSHARE, our recruiting database. Access will begin on the ﬁrst day of classes in the semester of arrival at Columbia
- No access to on-campus recruitment related internship and job postings in LionSHARE or on-campus interviews
- No access to CCE’s domestic and international internship programs
- No access to individual career counseling (quick questions, counseling appointments, mock interviews, mock case interviews, etc.)
CCE does not provide services to any other visiting students.
CCE serves students working towards degrees or post-bac certiﬁcates at: