During this time of change, we are still here to support you virtually—
…whether through career counseling, outreach to employers on your behalf, or our many online resources.
In the upcoming weeks, we’ll update this Roundup weekly with resources to help you navigate your career journey whether you’re on or off campus.
Explore virtual ways to make a real impact on your career goals —
- Connect with a career counselor — Schedule a virtual appointment on LionSHARE. To best support you during this time, our counselors have same-day availability.
- Connect with alumni — Check out CCE’s alumni profiles pages and join the Columbia Career Connections LinkedIn group.
- Develop your interviewing skills through virtual practice sessions on Big Interview.
- Explore our online career planning guide, Design Your Next Steps Guide, to review all the basics, including how to create a LinkedIn profile.
- Learn how to create an online brand to effectively network in a virtual setting.
You Can Make Valuable connections through a remote job search!
Employers and offices are looking to connect with you…virtually!
To discover the latest in your industries of interest, check Events on LionSHARE and sign up for email alerts from company careers pages.
Connect or re-connect with Columbia alumnae at the She Opened the Door virtual networking event, on April 7th! Register now through CAA.
As an international student, what CAN I do now?
International students, check out Vault’s list of key actions to support your job search in this time of adjustment.
You have the Internship, now you need A mentor!
Apply for a STEM mentor as part of the Science Technology Engineering Program (STEP)!
But don’t just take our word for it. 94% of respondents said that as a result of participating in the STEP, they grew their professional network last summer.
If you’re Loving those work from home vibes…
From healthcare to technology to education, expand your remote job search with FlexJobs’ most recent list of the top 100 companies with remote job postings.
Whether you’re interested in writing, design, project management, or development, their list can help you brainstorm ideas for your search.
mystified by application questions asking you to identify a leader you admire?
Then, this one’s for you!
URF and CCE are teaming up for Think, Lead, Write! on April 9th, a virtual workshop where you’ll brainstorm and articulate what leadership means to you for your next application.
Found the perfect summer opportunity
but lacking the funds?
Last year, the Summer Funding Programs and WEP committees awarded over $1 million in summer funding!
Selected for you by our Employer and Alumni Relations team…
Apply your passion for trading and data analysis to Wolverine’s Data Engineer internship! Get involved in all aspects of a performance-driven database infrastructure geared towards the fast-paced finance industry. Apply by April 11th.
Explore the world of consulting with Kearney during their Consulting 101 presentation on April 14th. Business Analysts will lead the session and provide insight into both their work and the recruiting process.
Join William Blair’s Investment Banking virtual recruiting events and learn more about the firm, the recruiting process, and summer analyst program.
- Schedule of Webinars: Get to Know William Blair — April 16th or April 29th
- The Recruiting Process & Beyond the Internship — April 21st or May 5th
- All in One: Learn about our Firm, Internship, and Recruiting Process — May 14th
If you have ever wondered about careers paths available in the national security sector join the National Security Agency (NSA) for their webinar on Thursday, April 30th, and learn about their 2021 Student Programs and Summer Internships.
|Partify||Graphic Design Internship||April 11|
|Soltage||Finance Analyst||April 13|
|Garni||Shopify Developer Intern||April 15|
|Lemonade||Business Intelligence Associate||April 15|
|NYC Cyber Command||Cyber Risk Management Summer Intern||April 17|