Have a technical interview and don’t know where to start? We’ve put together a list of sample questions you might be asked from a variety of different engineering disciplines.
- What is the capacity of Human brain memory?
- What is the abbreviation of CTF-FTB?
- How do you go about mixing two unknown chemicals?
- What is unit operation?
- How would you separate water and benzene?
- According to you, what is the best design for building bridges?
- What are some of the different ways to lay a foundation?
- What is softsoil?
- What are data structures?
- Reverse a linked list.
- Swap two numbers without using temporary space.
- What is a DLL?
- Describe what a telnet session entails.
- Given a binary tree, we need to keep track of all the parents of a given node. What’s an efficient way of doing this?
- Tell me all about Sparc RISC architecture.
- Write code to reverse a linked list in C (and the structures). What’s the difference between Java and C++?
- What is the difference between recursion and iteration?
Earth and Environmental
- How can we control dust accumulation over solar cells?
- Which country leads in green technology?
- How are analog signals converted to digital signals?
- Explain the differences between a transistor and capacitor.
- What is called DC in supply chain management?
- What is setup time, operation time?
- Why is statistics important in Industrial Engineering?
- Explain about power technology.
- Explain Newton’s Laws.
- How is a factor of safety used in design?