GET READY FOR THE 2023 FINANCE RECRUITING CYCLE
Our Employer & Alumni Relations team has been connecting with our employer partners and wanted to share some updates regarding the recruiting cycle for 2022-2023. The 2022-2023 recruiting cycle will take place primarily between early Spring 2022 through early Fall 2022. Companies will be looking for interns and full-time hires for Summer 2023 start dates during this cycle.
This year, we’re seeing many financial institutions move up their hiring timelines to connect with candidates earlier in the year. We have outlined an approximate timeline for the 2022-2023 cycle.
It is important to note that these dates vary depending on job function and individual institutions.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET READY?
UTILIZE LIONSHARE IN YOUR SEARCH
- Follow your favorite employers on the job board, and you’ll get notifications in your account about upcoming events and when they post a new position.
- Please note: Not every employer will post in our system, some may solely post on their own platform. Review their jobs/student careers page on their website for the most up-to-date information.
PARTICIPATE IN INFO SESSIONS, COFFEE CHATS, AND RECRUITING EVENTS
- These can be great ways to get insights on the firms, build your network, and get insights on the recruiting process. Many events are exploratory and meant to help you find the opportunities that best meet your interests!
- LionSHARE is a fantastic resource for finding these events, but be sure to check company websites for other potential activities.
- Visit Insider Info to learn about upcoming events and deadlines from financial services organizations directly from our Employer & Alumni Relations Team.
START YOUR TARGET LIST OF EMPLOYERS
- Get yourself organized and track deadlines, interview offers, and other important dates. We have a great tool that will help!
OTHER TIPS & TRICKS
- Be sure to update all application materials (resume/cover letter) before jumping into the search and remember to tailor your documents to each position.
- Don’t delay in applying! Apply before the deadlines to increase your chances.
- Interview preparation can only help and get familiar with prescreening platforms.
- Connect with CCE throughout the process. We’re here to help! We can discuss your application materials, job search, and much more in career counseling appointments.
- For more resources, visit your financial services industry guide.