Many companies across all industries are focused on diversifying their workforce.
For many, this means increased hiring of women, people of color, veterans, people with disabilities and others.
Join us for this educational networking and recruiting event featuring representatives from multiple companies across industries. We have 5 panelists, 18 companies, and 40+ employer representatives who can’t wait to meet you! Plan ahead with our employer map.
The goal is for students to learn of the variety of ways in which companies are hoping to attract and retain diverse talent from Columbia. This event is co-sponsored by Columbia Women In Business Society and the Center for Career Education.
- Panel presentation: 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Networking: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Refreshments will be available for students and employers.
- Target audience: Undergraduate students from the following schools:
- Columbia College
- School of General Studies
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Suggested Attire: Business / Business Casual
- Resume: It is always good practice to have your resume on-hand. Employers may request one.
Thank you to our Employer Sponsors: