Career Planning Guide
The Center for Career Education (CCE) is proud to present our updated guidebook. Our 2015–2016 edition is full of new content to help you at every stage of your career search.
New Features of the Career Planning Guide:
- Your Role in the Job Search Process – page 4
- Online and In-Person Career Research Tools – page 12
Resumes and Cover Letters:
- Sample Engineering (Masters) Resume – page 27
- Types of Interviews and Questions – page 49
- Updated Behavioral Interview Questions – pages 51 and 52
Networking and Social Media:
- Updated LinkedIn Info (Profile Development Tipsheet and Sample Profile) – pages 73–76
- Academic Credit as a Component of Unpaid Internships – page 85
- Elements of a Successful Job Search – page 86
For a full outline of the information and resources available in the Career Planning Guide, please visit our "Core Career Skills" page.
Download it here or stop by the office at any point during office hours to pick up a copy!
Cover photo credits (Clockwise from top left): Char Smullyan, Char Smullyan, Gerald Tang, Katie Taflan, and iStock