Career Resources for Master's Students
- Career Assessment: Assess your interests, goals, and career options.
- Career Timeline: Utilize our guidelines to create and manage your career plan.
- Industry Exploration: Learn about a variety of industries and fields of interest.
- Lionshare/Job Search Agent: Pursue opportunities by using the online job database exclusive to Columbia students.
- Resume/CVs Guide/Cover Letters: Find guides for writing resumes, CVs, and cover letters.
- Interview Skills/Negotiations: Develop your interviewing and negotiating skills.
- Networking/Social Media: Cultivate your professional network and create a strong online presence.