Thank you for your interest in recruiting Columbia University students and alumni. The Center for Career Education can offer your organization a number of resources to help meet your hiring needs. Please see the menu of options below for information on our students, directions on posting your jobs or internships, specifics on career fairs and more!
The Center for Career Education is an integral part of Columbia University, a world-renowned Ivy League institution based in New York City. Columbia boasts an illustrious 250 year history, an impeccable record of academic excellence and an extensive roster of distinguished alumni and faculty. Please read on to learn about Columbia student demographics, a history of Columbia University, and specific information about the student body of each of the seven schools the Center for Career Education serves.
The Center for Career Education serves students and alumni of the following schools:
- Columbia College
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of General Studies
- School of Continuing Education (Master of Science Programs and Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs)
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- School of the Arts
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
Additional Columbia University Schools not served by the Center for Career Education include: