Career Planning Guide
The Center for Career Education (CCE) is proud to present our updated guidebook (in Flash Player format - click here for the PDF.). Our 2014-2015 edition is full of new content to help you at every stage of your career search.
New Features of the Career Planning Guide:
Resumes and Cover Letters:
- Optimizing Your Resume for Applicant Tracking Systems – page 16
- Sample Undergraduate Finance Cover Letter with Job Description and Comments – pages 40 and 41
- Beyond Behavioral Interviews – page 51
- Updated Industry-Specific Interview Questions – pages 53 and 54
Networking and Social Media:
- Updated LinkedIn Info (Profile Development Tipsheet and Sample Profile) – pages 70–75
- Field-Specific Job Boards Recommended by CCE Counselors – page 79
- Fraudulent Job Postings – page 80
- Unpaid Internships – page 80
For a full outline of the information and resources available in the Career Planning Guide, please visit our "Core Career Skills" page.
Download it here or stop by the office at any point during office hours to pick up a copy!
Cover photo credits (Clockwise from top left): Eileen Barroso, Katie Taflan, Eileen Barroso, Colin Sullivan CC ‘11, and Susan Cook Photography