The Center for Career Education (CCE) provides visiting undergraduate students enrolled with Columbia College or The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science with limited access to CCE's services and resources as follows:
- Access to events at CCE, including employer information sessions, career fairs, workshops, panels, and networking nights
- Access to general internship and job postings in LionSHARE, CCE's recruiting database. Access will begin on the first day of classes in the semester of arrival at Columbia.
- No access to on-campus recruitment related internship and job postings in LionSHARE or on-campus interviews
- No access to CCE's domestic and international internship programs
- No access to individual career counseling (quick questions, counseling appointments, mock interviews, mock case interviews, etc.)
CCE does not provide services to any other visiting students.
CCE serves students working towards degrees or post-bac certificates at:
- Columbia College
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of General Studies
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- School of the Arts