I went through on-campus interviewing and did not get a job. What do I do now?
Don’t panic! On-campus interviewing is simply one way to get a job.
The vast majority of companies and industries hire on an as-needed basis, meaning they hire when a position is available rather than months in advance. Resources like LionSHARE, Industry Showcases, Information Sessions, and Career Fairs are great tools to use in your search. Working with a career counselor at CCE also will help you to strategize, stay motivated, and tailor a plan for your search.
Did you know that we see over 26,000 full-time jobs posted in LionSHARE every spring semester and that most seniors secure their full-time job in the spring?
Currently, there are 11,000+ full-time jobs posted in LionSHARE, including:
- Project Manager — Public Health Solutions
- Financial Services Professional/Adviser/Wealth Management — New York Life Insurance Company
- Marketing and Investor Relations Associate — LDR Capital Management
- Sales Operations Assistant — Haddad Brands
- Technical Consultant — Pepperi
- Junior Research Analyst — We Are Social
Check out the CCE Events Calendar for additional ways to meet with employers this semester and next.
We also invite you to schedule an appointment with a career counselor through LionSHARE or stop by Quick Questions Monday through Friday 1:00-4:00 p.m.