I went through on-campus interviewing and did not get a job. What do I do now?
Don’t panic! On-campus interviewing is simply one way to get a job.
The vast majority of companies and industries hire on an as-needed basis, meaning they hire when a position is available rather than months in advance. Resources like LionSHARE, Industry Showcases, Information Sessions, and Career Fairs are great tools to use in your search. Working with a career counselor at CCE also will help you to strategize, stay motivated, and tailor a plan for your search.
Did you know that we see over 26,000 full-time jobs posted in LionSHARE every spring semester and that most seniors secure their full-time job in the spring?
Currently, there are 10,000+ full-time jobs posted in LionSHARE, including:
- Junior Floor Trader – Akuna Capital
- Housing Policy Analyst — The Community Preservation Corporation
- Business Analyst Associate — AllianceBernstein
- Clinical Research Coordinator — Epilepsy Foundation
- Business Analyst – Bed Bath & Beyond
- Digital Marketing Strategist, New Grad — BounceX
- Product Development Specialist, Community Operations — Facebook
- Communications Manager — Practising Law Institute
- Finance Division Controllers, Analyst – Goldman Sachs
- Associate Product Manager — Indeed
- Research Associate, Latin America — Council on Foreign Relations
- Data Analyst – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Check out the CCE Events Calendar for additional ways to meet with employers this semester and next.
We also invite you to schedule an appointment with a career counselor through LionSHARE or stop by Quick Questions Monday through Friday 1:00-4:00 p.m.