Complete the 2011 Graduating Student Survey for a chance to win an iPad2!
April 21, 2011
The Center for Career Education's annual Graduating Student Survey is designed to better understand career choices made by graduating Columbia University students. Results of the survey are used by CCE to enhance services and plan new programs and resources for the student population.
Fall 2010 or Spring 2011 graduates from the following schools are eligible to complete the survey and enter the Grand Prize giveaway drawing:
- Columbia College
- School of General Studies
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- School of the Arts
- School of Continuing Education (Master of Science Programs and Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs).
Please take a few minutes of your time and complete the survey below. Upon submitting the survey you will automatically be entered into our Grand Prize drawing for a chance to win a new iPad2 or a host of other prizes!
the Survey now!
Note: Please enter your UNI when prompted to continue to the survey.