Find a Job or Internship
Problems when Registering
My password is not working or I cannot log in to the system.
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure that passwords are being entered correctly. Your password is the same as your Columbia email password. If you have any password issues or forgot your password, contact Columbia University Information Technology (CUIT) for assistance. CCE cannot reset student or alumni passwords in LionSHARE.
- New students at a school served by CCE will receive access to LionSHARE on the first day they begin classes.
- Off-campus users, in order to access the system, need to enter their school password (or UNI) after entering their username and password. The UNI is the first part of a student's Columbia University email address.
I can't access On-Campus Interviews (OCI) in LionSHARE.
- Only students and alumni of Columbia College, School of Engineering and Applied Science, The School of General Studies, The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and The School of the Arts have access to LionSHARE.
- To gain access to OCI opportunities in LionSHARE, complete the On-Campus Recruiting Program Overview online training, review the policies and procedures, and agree to terms of usage. You will receive access within two business days of completing the training and agreeing to the policies.
Who sees my registration?
- Only Center for Career Education staff have access to the registration information of users. They have the ability to run reports and send out targeted emails based upon registration information.
What does it mean if my profile is public?
- A public profile, and most information in the profile, can be seen by any employer on LionSHARE and by CCE. (Note: There are some profile components, like GPA, that have their own privacy settings. So you can make your profile public, but your GPA private, for example). Your profile can’t be seen by other students.
- If you make your profile private, it can only be seen by you and CCE.
- You can switch your privacy status at any time, from private to public or from public to private.