On-Campus Interviews (OCI)
On-Campus Recruiting: TAKE THE TRAINING
The On-Campus Recruiting Program (OCR) includes any employer-led event held on campus that is geared toward recruiting Columbia candidates for jobs and internships. These events may include employer information sessions, networking events, career fairs, industry showcases and panels, and small-scale, targeted recruiting events, as well as On-Campus Interviews (OCI). Keep an eye on the CCE Events Calendar for an up-to-date, complete list of events and locations. Students are encouraged to use OCR to the extent that the participating employers match students’ career interests.
About On-Campus Interviews (OCI)
OCI is a part of OCR and one of many resources available to assist students in achieving their career objectives. OCI consist of employers who come to campus to conduct first-round interviews with selected students. OCI's are typically held by organizations that can predict large-scale recruiting needs several months in advance.
- Have the resources to interview on campus in the fall and spring
- Often represent the finance, tech and consulting industries
- Hire full-time and summer "classes" or a "cohort" from select schools every year
- Expect students to adhere to a demanding interview timeline
- Conduct first-round interviews at CCE unless explicitly noted otherwise
OCI At a Glance: 2015-2016 academic year
- More than 200 unique employers posted 450 unique jobs and internships
- 3,416 students and alumni applied to these positions
- 1,861 of these applicants participated in the 4,901 on-campus interviews held at CCE
Participating in OCI
Within two business days of successfully completing the OCI training and agreeing to the policies, students will receive OCI Access in LionSHARE and may begin applying to OCI positions that they qualify for, based on employer-selected criteria.
Learn More about OCI
To learn more please contact CCE's Employer and Alumni Relations team for any inquiries about LionSHARE, On-Campus Recruiting or On-Campus Interviews by stopping by the office or at (212)854-9167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.