Feeling nervous about approaching employers at the career fair?
Come to CCE’s Spring Career Fair Warmup to practice your introduction and find out what to expect at the Spring Career Fair. Sign up with a friend and learn exclusive tips and tricks to standing out and connecting with employers. All attendees will even be allowed to skip the line into the fair!
- Before the Career Fair: Prepare! Polish your resume and have questions ready about the positions or organizations you’re interested in.
- During the Warmup: Practice! You’ll practice your introduction and get tips from CCE counselors and your peers to help you stand out and feel more comfortable at the career fair
After the warmup, you’ll get to skip the line and be the first to enter the career fair.
“I was more confident going up to different employers to introduce myself and was able to make productive conversation with them.” — 2018 Warmup Participant
Need help? Come to Quick Questions from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or schedule a counseling appointment at CCE.
- Suggested Attire: Business
- Registration required? Yes
- Resume required? Yes (for the career fair)
- Eligibility: This event is open to undergraduates from CC, GS, and SEAS