Interested in learning more about careers in real estate or retail? Want to hear about what it takes to build, develop, lease, and manage the largest shopping center in NYC, based in an iconic landmark and major transit hub? Eager to learn about an international, rotational job opportunity?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Columbia College alumna Shari Hyman, VP and General Manager of Westfield World Trade Center, will take us behind the scenes at the Oculus and share more about her real estate trajectory at Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. Plus, learn more about the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield U.S. Emerging Leaders Program, a rotational program for recent college graduates interested in careers at the intersection of real estate, finance, and retail.
Afterward, enjoy lunch on-site, compliments of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield!
Learn more about the Emerging Leaders Program.
- We will meet at 10:45 a.m. at the Concierge Desk in the Oculus.
- The desk is located at the east end of the Oculus, close to the N/R/W entrance (Cortlandt Street). Students can also access the Oculus via downtown stops on the ½/¾/5/J/Z/E trains
- The event will end no later than 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided.
Who you can expect to meet on our Site Visit
- Shari Hyman (CC’88), VP and General Manager, Westfield World Trade Center
- Alexandra Hoskins, Director of Training & Development, URW Guest Services
- Oren Margolis, University Relations Manager