Not canceled? Networking.
We may not be able to shake hands, but we can still connect!
Join us for a new virtual series that brings Columbia students like you into conversation with professionals working in your fields of interest.
In just 60 minutes, we will…
- Learn through a moderated Q&A
- Connect in small group conversations
- Exchange exclusive, candid career information
- Build valuable professional connections
- Continue to take steps toward your career goals
Why should I attend Networking from Home: Media?
This event will cover opportunities across various areas within the media industry including news, broadcast, advertising, digital, and film. You will be able to…
- Hear from professionals what makes a candidate successful in the recruiting process
- Make connections at several media organizations
- Learn about the roles, the challenges, and opportunities in an evolving media landscape
- Ask your questions directly to professionals working in the field
HOW TO ACCESS ZOOM MEETING
Once you register, you will receive a Zoom meeting link via email on Tuesday, June 2 around 12:00 p.m.
ORGANIZATIONS REPRESENTED AT THE EVENT
- Jun Group
- AMC Networks
- ABC News
- Associated Press