Interested in working in consulting, but not sure if working at a large firm is for you?
Or, do you just want to learn more about career options within the industry?
We are holding a joint panel and networking session for a number of boutique consulting firms. In previous years, representatives included firms specializing in strategy, digital, financial, supply chain, operational, as well as management consulting.
This is a great opportunity for students who are just starting to explore career opportunities in consulting or for those that have had prior internship experience in the industry. It is never too early to start networking and getting to learn more about the variety of career paths available in consulting.
- Panel presentation: 6:00 PM — 6:45 PM
- Networking: 6:45 PM — 7:30 PM
*Refreshments will be available for students and employers.
Undergraduate and graduate students interested in learning about the consulting industry from the following schools:
- Columbia College School of General Studies
- The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- The School of the Arts
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Research: Research the companies attending ahead of time so that you can have productive conversations at the event.
- Resume: It is always good practice to have your resume on-hand. Employers may request one.
- Review CCE’s Making the Most of an Industry Showcase Resource for more information on how to prepare for this event.
*Suggested Attire: Business