The Center for Career Education (CCE) will hold a panel and networking session with organizations in the Book Publishing industry. Representatives will speak on the variety of job possibilities and career paths that book publishing holds for every interest including marketing, sales, publicity, design, editorial, legal, and production.
The event will kick-off with a panel of professionals in a range of job functions discussing their career paths, industry hiring practices and advice for success. Following the panel, students are invited to network with the participating organizations.
- Panel presentation: 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
- Networking: 6:45 PM – 7:30 PM
Refreshments will be available for students and employers.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Research: Research the companies attending ahead of time so that you can have productive conversations at the event.
- Resume: It is always good practice to have your resume on-hand. Employers may request one.
- Review: Take some time to read CCE’s Making the Most of an Industry Showcase resource for more information on how to prepare for this event. You can also check out last year’s event recap on our blog, In the Know.