The Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Scholarship will be awarded to 25 female engineers who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
The scholarship includes:
• All access, three-day conference pass, round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing event
• Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to our New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers(end of first semester)
• An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role
Eligible students should be:
• Enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
• Graduation date: November 2017 – June 2019
• Major: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
To be considered for the Grace Hopper Scholarship, you must complete the following steps:
1. Submit an application for the Grace Hopper Scholarship through our events portal at gs.com/careers/events. Search under “Diversity” events to apply.
2. Following the submission of your application, you will receive an email prompting you to answer this question: How have you made/how do you intend to make an impact on your campus as an engineer?
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 25 by 11:59 p.m. ET