The Engineering Career Fair will include organizations from many engineering disciplines including civil, mechanical, biomedical, chemical, consumer packaged goods, and more. This fair is open to undergraduate and graduate students. We welcome students who are interested in internships as well as full-time opportunities.
Check out the employer map before you go!
Guidelines for the fair
- Please do not bring your backpack. In order to make it easier to navigate the room, we ask that students do not bring backpacks.
- Please bring your Columbia ID card. Your school affiliation will be verified before entry.
- Stand out to employers by asking thoughtful questions about projects or innovations at the company, happenings or trends in their industry, company culture, etc.
- We discourage asking questions that can be answered by looking at their websites such as job application requirements and deadlines.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Learn more about business attire: Your Professional Image: Putting Your Best Foot Foward
Please note this fair is open to Columbia University students and alumni from the following schools only:
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering
- General Studies
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- School of the Arts
- Barnard College
School affiliation will be verified before entry.