Elite Scholars of China (ESC) is looking for talented, motivated students and recent graduates to join our team as Educational Consultants and Interns! As the premier Beijing-based education consulting firm, ESC helps China’s brightest students apply to top US colleges and universities. We create a holistic learning environment, governed by a high standard of integrity, to ensure that our students can thrive academically and socially on an American college campus.
The Educational Consultant position is ideal for someone with a strong belief in the power of education and mentorship, who wants to develop their professional skills with a fast-growing entrepreneurial company.
ESC Team members have continued on to pursue degrees at:
- Harvard Business School
- Yale Law School
- Yale School of Management
- University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies
- Columbia University Teacher’s College
They pursue career opportunities in management consulting, tech startups, education, finance, non-profits, and think tanks. ESC was co-founded eight years ago and is managed by Stacy Palestrant (BA, Wellesley & MBA, Chicago Booth) and Tomer Rothschild (BA, Wesleyan & MBA, Wharton). ESC is based in Beijing – next door to the US Embassy.
- Target Audience: Undergraduate students and masters students
- Attire: Business Casual
- To Apply: We encourage you to submit your cover letter, resume, and transcripts via the Educational Consultant or Internship job posting on Handshake.
- Do you sponsor work visas? We provide the documents needed to procure China visas and cover all costs associated with visa processing.
- Interviews: While on campus, we will also be interviewing selected candidates on February 19th for the Educational Consultant position and Summer 2019/Fall 2019 Internships. All other interviews will take place off-campus via Skype.
Questions may be directed to Dorothy Ajayi: firstname.lastname@example.org