Apply for CCE’s Virtual Behavioral Practice Interview Program!
You will have the opportunity to hone your interview skills and get feedback from industry professionals.
Date: Week of March 15-19, 2021
Time: TBD by each student-interview pair (45-minute interview session)
We will start accepting applications on Sunday, February 15.
Complete the application via LionSHARE by Sunday, March 7 at 11:55 p.m.
You must upload your resume to be considered for a session.
Please Note: By submitting your resume in your application, you are also agreeing to have it shared with your interviewer.
*Once you have applied, we will follow up after the deadline with the next steps if you are selected to participate.
What to expect from the program
- By practicing with a professional you will have the opportunity to apply your interviewing strategies through a live simulation and receive feedback in real-time.
- You will engage with and answer behavioral questions over the course of 45-minutes with the professional.
- You will communicate via a phone/video call where the professional will facilitate the interview and provide feedback.
- The questions the interviewer asks are often questions you would encounter on a first-round interview for a position at their company.
- Appointments take place during the week of March 15-19, 2021.
- Individual times will be coordinated by each student and interviewer pair.
- Each session is 45 minutes long.
- We will connect you with your interviewer. It is then up to you and your interviewer to determine a mutually agreed upon time for your session.
- Your interviewer will contact you via your agreed-upon platform at your confirmed time.
- You should:
-be in a quiet space with quality internet and phone service
-prepare yourself for this practice interview as you would a real interview in order to get the most benefit from the exercise.
- Please make sure to agree upon and confirm your interview time, platform (phone, Zoom, etc.).