Master’s students in the humanities and social sciences, this event is for you! We are bringing together current Master’s students and alumni for a career-centered meet-up.
Why should i attend?
This is a great way to learn more about how the skills learned in your graduate discipline can be transferred to professional opportunities. This is your chance to have casual conversations with alumni and ask professionals working in the following fields about opportunities and career paths.
- Arts & Curation
- Publishing & Communications
- Social Responsibility & Social Impact
Who WILL I BE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH?
Professionals and alumni coming to campus to speak with you about their roles and experience outlined below:
- Executive Creative Director, Copy Chief, Ogilvy & Mather
- Head of Online & Midseason Sales, Sotheby’s
- Senior Director, Social Media, CBS Sports
- Manager, SOC Strategic Communications, JetBlue
- Digital Asset Manager and Content Producer, ACLU
- Communications Sr. Associate, Uber Technologies
- Director, AW Asia
- Program Manager, World Information Transfer Inc.
- Assistant Director, Americas Corporate Responsibility, Ernst & Young
- Corporate Responsibility Associate, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Head of Global Diversity & Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
- Entrepreneur, Arazoo, Viktorious, Bionic Solution
- Advertising & Partnerships Coordinator, The Metropolitan Opera
- Speechwriter, The Clinton Foundation
- Water Funds Strategy Associate, The Nature Conservancy
- Chief Operating Officer, Episcopal Relief & Development
- National Program Associate, Project Art
- Associate Consultant, Community Resource Exchange
- Senior Coordinator, Board of Directors, Human Rights Watch
- HR Learning & Development Specialist, United Nations Women
- Director Corporate Responsibility, Pfizer Inc