The Center for Career Education (CCE) is hosting a networking and recruiting event focused on startups.
During the event, you can connect with professionals in the industry, learn more about what it’s like working in the fast-paced startup space, and discover jobs and internships at these growing organizations.
This is a great opportunity for students who are just starting to explore career opportunities in startups or for those that have had prior internship experience in the industry. It is never too early to learn more about the variety of career paths available.
Students enrolled in the following schools at Columbia are invited to attend:
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering (Undergraduate)
- School of General Studies
How to Access the Virtual Career Fair
REGISTER & Sign up for Sessions
- Register for the Startup Micro Career Fair on LionSHARE
- Click the Available Sessions tab to view employers and then select the session you’d like to attend.
- For additional details, visit the Handshake article on Signing Up for Virtual Fair Sessions.