*Student registration is mandatory.
Aim of the event
This event serves as a space for Columbia students to identify and connect with firms that have committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in their hiring. Employer representatives can speak with students about what DEI looks like in action at their specific organizations. The event also aims to increase visibility for leadership and hiring programs meant to offer information and support to diverse populations of students interested in their firm and industry.
This networking and recruiting event will feature companies across a variety of industries, including Communications and Media, Consulting, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Fashion, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, and Transportation and Logistics.
Employers will be represented in a virtual career fair, hosted on Brazen. Students are encouraged to engage with as many employers as they like through the duration of the event.
Registration in Brazen is required
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Undergraduate students interested in speaking with employers from multiple industries.
Students enrolled in the Columbia affiliated schools listed below are eligible to attend.
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering
- School of General Studies
HOW TO PREPARE
- Research: Research the companies attending ahead of time so that you can have productive conversations at the event.
- Create and update your profile: Your Brazen profile will be your first impression on employers. Make sure you have spent time crafting your profile, so that it represents your skills and experience.
- Prepare your resume: It is always good practice to update your resume regularly. You will want to include your updated resume on your Brazen account, so it’s accessible by employers.
- Review the recap of a recent showcase for more information on what to expect at this event.