Connect with graduate schools virtually this October!
Our Virtual Graduate School Fair will help you take the next step in your educational journey.
At the fair, you’ll be able to connect via group sessions and 1-1 chats with admissions officers at US-based and international graduate schools in fields such as:
- Arts and Sciences
- Public Health
Whether you’re exploring graduate school, planning for an upcoming application cycle, or actively applying, our Virtual Graduate School Fair will allow you to:
- Get the inside scoop on graduate programs that Columbia students have attended in recent years
- Learn first-hand from admissions experts about how to stand out as an applicant, and avoid mistakes that they see applicants make
- Plan your application timeline so that you can put your best foot forward as an applicant
*Student registration is mandatory. Registration opens on September 20th 10 a.m. EST and closes on October 4th.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Students interested in learning about graduate school.
Please note, this event is open to current undergraduate students and alumni who graduated in 2018 or later from the following Columbia University schools
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering (undergraduates)
- School of General Studies
- Barnard College
School affiliation will be verified upon registration.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Research: Research the graduate schools attending ahead of time so that you can have productive conversations at the event.
- Review: Take some time to read our resource on researching graduate programs to develop your introduction and questions.
- Create your schedule: Sign up for 1 on 1 and group sessions. Check out this article for tips on how to do that.