Meet employers interested in hiring diverse candidates.
Join us for networking and recruiting with companies across a variety of industries, including Communications and Media, Consulting, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Fashion, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, and Transportation and Logistics.
Whether you’re just starting to explore careers or looking for your next opportunity, this is a great chance to connect with companies that have specific diversity recruiting pipelines as well as companies that are seeking to increase their recruitment of diverse students.
The Micro Career Fair: Diversity will be held on Brazen, a virtual career fair platform.
**Please note: You must register on Brazen to access the event!**
We encourage you to engage with as many employers as you like during the event.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Diverse undergraduate students interested in speaking with employers from multiple industries. Students enrolled in the Columbia affiliated schools listed below are eligible to attend:
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering (undergraduate)
- School of General Studies
HOW TO PREPARE
- Register for the fair: You’ll need to register for the fair on Brazen in order to attend.
- Research: Research the companies attending ahead of time so that you can have productive conversations at the event.
- Create and update your profile: Your Brazen profile will be your first impression on employers. Make sure you have spent time crafting your profile, so that it represents your skills and experience.
- Prepare your resume: It is always good practice to update your resume regularly. You will want to include your updated resume on your Brazen account, so it’s accessible by employers.
- Familiarize yourself with Brazen and the event format: This Virtual Event Guide from Brazen can help you understand what to expect at this event.