The Undergraduate Career Fair features 100+ organizations from many industries including media, marketing, consumer packaged goods, consulting, advertising, finance and more!
This event offers employers a unique opportunity to promote internships and full time positions exclusively to Columbia undergraduate students. This fair is open to current undergraduate students from the following schools:
- Barnard College
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering (undergraduate programs only)
- School of General Studies
- This fair is also open to recent alumni who graduated in 2014 through 2017 from the schools listed above.
Registration is not required for students in the schools listed above.
Prepare for the Fair
- View the career fair map to locate where employer tables will be located in the Auditorium.
- Read up on the employers you want to meet. Have your questions ready before the fair so you are prepared to ask about the positions or organizations that interest you.
- Download the Columbia Career Fair Plus app. From the App Store and Google Play Store by searching “Columbia Career Fair Plus”.
- Polish your resume. Need help? Come to Quick Questions from 1-4pm Monday-Friday or schedule a counseling appointment at CCE.