Join our Employer Partnership Program! Employer partnership will help your organization stand out on campus. We offer a variety of marketing channels through which we’ll communicate your brand and help you reach your target audience.
Highlights of the Program
- Increase brand visibility on campus and at career center events
- Connect with Columbia students and alumni
- Best practices for reaching your target candidates at Columbia
- Strengthened partnership with CCE Employer and Alumni Relations team
“Participating in the Employer Partnership Program with Columbia CCE has been such an effective and efficient way for us to quickly establish a recruitment presence on campus.”
- 2018-2019 Employer Partner
Partnership Tiers & Beneﬁts
Employer Partners will receive a variety of benefits to help maximize student connections, increase brand visibility, and develop customized recruiting solutions.
- 7,000+ students and alumni visit CCE each month
- 5,000+ Facebook page likes
- 4,500+ Twitter followers
- 40K+ monthly Twitter impressions
- 1,200+ Instagram followers
- 1,500+ students and alumni on average attend each of our four main career fairs
Hear from your peers about the program benefits
“As a recently-merged company with a new name and unfamiliar brand on the East Coast, participating was a no-brainer as we looked to launch a rotational development program. EPP did exactly what was promised – in addition to the many branding and content placements we received, one of the best byproducts of participating has been a strengthened relationship with the (fabulous!) CCE staff, who have gone out of their way to brainstorm and execute upon ways to make our company’s brand resonate with the right Columbia students.”
- Oren Margolis, University Relations Manager, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
Thank you to our 2019 Employer Partners!
Interested in becoming a partner?
Complete the Employer Partners Form and a member of our team will contact you directly.