Quick Question meetings are ten minutes long and allow students and alumni to meet with a counselor without a prior appointment for answers to quick questions as well as an introduction to CCE's resources and services. Counselors can address questions on a variety of topics such as:
- Resumes and cover letters (please bring hard copies of these documents with you)
- How to prepare for an upcoming interview or networking event
- LionSHARE, our job/internship database and on-campus recruiting program
- Interviewing tips
- How to evaluate a job or internship offer
- How to start a job or internship search
Quick Question appointments are available Monday through Friday from 1-4 p.m. during the academic year. Please note that Quick Question hours are not held over the summer or on days when the university is closed. All students must sign-in on the computer next to the front desk for a ten minute slot. Be aware that demand for Quick Question appointments is highest at the beginning of each semester so students are advised to plan ahead.