Charities and Foundations
- LionSHARE: Thousands of non-profits have recruited Columbia candidates through LionSHARE including charity: water, T. Howard Foundation, and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Kenneth Cole Community Action Program @ Columbia Univeristy: Spring-semester internships with civic engagement oriented organizations in New York. There are many other opportunities available through CCE's additional internship programs.
- Career Fairs: Sample non-profit organizations that have recently attended CCE's Career Fairs include Make a Wish Foundation, The DREAM Project, and Safe Horizon.
- Vault and WetFeet Guides: Check out WetFeet’s Careers in Non-profit or Green Careers, or Vault’s Guide to Fundraising & Philanthropy and Career Launcher: Nonprofit organizations
- CCE’s Multimedia Library:
- Double Discovery Center: The Double Discovery Center of Columbia College works with low-income and first generation college Manhattan area youth and youth adults age 12 through 27 each year to ensure academic skills building and focus, high school graduation, college entrance and completion, and responsible adulthood.
- Community Impact: Community Impact is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to serving disadvantaged people in the Morningside Heights, Harlem, and Washington Heights communities.
- Columbia Community Outreach: Columbia Community Outreach (CCO) coordinates Columbia University's largest day of community service. In recent years, projects have included rebeautifying parks, serving food in soup kitchens, running errands for homeless shelters, and performing administrative work at neighboring schools.
- Arts Initiative Columbia University: A pioneering venture to make arts and culture a meaningful part of every Columbian's experience.
- Undergraduate Research: Faculty and researchers throughout the University are keen to include undergraduates in their research, and offer a variety of fellowship opportunities.
Last updated January 2015