Job Agents in LionSHARE
February 10, 2010
How to set up a Job Agent in LionSHARE
1. Log in to your LionSHARE account here using your UNI and UNI password – as an enrolled student you should have a LionSHARE account automatically – if not, let us know.
2. Complete/update your profile to ensure all your information is correct.
3. In the top menu bar click on “Advanced Search” – See screen shot below:
4. Enter any information or job search criteria you would like to use to search through jobs posted on LionSHARE. Please remember that the broader your search criteria, the more opportunities you will see. If you choose no criteria, you will see all active jobs posted. – See screen shot below:
‘Search’ to view all opportunities that match your job search.
6. At the top right of the search results click “Email me New Jobs for this Search.” This will ensure that a list of new positions matching these search criteria will be emailed directly to you once per day. -See screen shot below:
7. Recommendation: To maximize your search and receive all new jobs posted on a daily basis, click “Job Search” on the tool bar and then click “Email me New Jobs for this Search.”
Happy Job Hunting! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.